Monday, November 12, 2007

Ah yes.. the dreaded Monday is upon us again. Weekends, oh weekends. Where forth art thou weekends? Thou hath past too quickly.

Ok, enough of the medieval talk. Rainy weather today. Cold and wet. Wished i could stay in bed all day. Thought i could, then i realised it was monday. I guess that's what you call wishful thinking. Figures.

Overcame by this weird sense of enlightenment on the bus. Seriously weird even in my view. I was just standing there listening to the music playing on my handphone. You know when one song ends, there is this short period of silence before the next songs plays right. Well, at the exact moment, i heard a man say, in a annoyed tone might i add," Must let people sit right?" He was of course, referring to another passenger who had placed a pile of newspaper on the sit next to him.

The whole situation was rather amusing to me. The words," Must let people sit right" kept going round and round my head, for what reasons, i haven't a clue. Ok, this is going to sound weird. As the words was going round my head, one of the words changed by themselves, and it became," Must let people go right".

Must let people go right.

Must let people go right.

Must let people go right.

Like a broken record, those 5 words were repeating themselves. I was wondering, what was my mind up to, when i came to the realisation that, people can be replaced with another word. Her.

"Must let her go right."

I have no idea how to describe how i felt when it hit me. It's like.. like a kid who just solved his first trigonometry question.

I should let her go? How much? Totally? Partially? How am i to let go? I will feel more at ease with myself.. if i do?

I'll just take one step.. and see how it goes..